The following requirements must be fulfilled for admission on the Master in Business Administration program:
a) A completed domestic or equivalent foreign university course in any branch of study and continuing studies to a total of min 180 ECTS and two years of professional experience in the relevant field.
b) Furthermore, the following online subjects offered by the Department for Management and Economics must be successfully completed:
- Fundamentals of Management
- Fundamentals of Economics
or equivalent exams taken at a recognized post-secondary educational institution prove this knowledge
c) Passing the Inbound Test as a prerequisite for the learning outcomes after completing the studies (Outbound Test).
Entrance is possible at any time.
Please note that students admitted for the first time after 30.06. may only take their first exam after 01.10. (start of the winter semester) and students first admitted after 21.12. from 01.03. onwards (start of the summer semester).
Duration - Possible Variants
The Master in Business Administration program is also offered as a full-time study (2 semester).
Accreditations & Memberships
The following documents are required:
- Completed and signed application form
- Valid and signed passport (passport must be valid until at least 3 months beyond return and must have a blank page to affix the residence permit)
- Copies of previous passports
- One recent photograph (passport format, colour, front view)
- Original or notarised copy of Birth Certificate
- Original Certificate of Good Conduct/ Criminal Record (not older than 3 months)
- Proof of health insurance that is compulsory in Austria and covers every risk: Overview of possible health insurance schemes: 68 KB PDF (for students, self-insurance with the WGKK (without waiting time) is also possible); UNIQA or Vienna Insurance Group
- Proof of sufficient financial resources (f.e. scholarship, letter of grants, bank statement of last 2 months, other proof of income; parent's account accepted for students only) If your age is below 24 years you need EUR 515,30/ month = EUR 6.183,60/year; if your age is above 24 years you need EUR 933,06/month = EUR 11.196,72/ year
- Proof of accommodation in Austria (f.e. lease contract, ownership papers)
- One set of photocopies of all supporting documents
- Letter of Acceptance of Danube University Krems
All foreign-language documents must be translated into German by a professional translating service.
Applications must be submitted personally.
Please note, that there is no legal claim on obtaining a residence permit for students.
Please allow at least 2 months processing time (all applications have to be sent to Austria)
Costs: ~ EUR 200,-
The international and multicultural faculty of Danube Business School consists of both, renowned professors from our partner universities and top consultants:
Duncan Angwin, M.A., M.Phil., MBA, PhD; Oxford Brookes University; Oxford, UK
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Barbara Brenner, Donau-Universität Krems, Autsria
Alessandro Cavelzani, PhD. PsyD.; International Therapist Directory, Italy
Dr. Arne Floh, MSc. PhD; University of Surrey
Felix Holzmeister PhD; Universität Innsbruck, Austria
Alexander Knabl; Acredia Versicherung AG, Austria
Prof. Dr. Klaus North; Wiesbaden Business School, Germany
Prof. Dr. Dirk Sauerland, Universität Witten/Herdecke; Witten, Germany
Prof. Dr. Werner Seebacher, Seebacher Unternehmensberatung GmbH; München, Deutschland und Graz, Austria
Prof. Dr. Mathias Schüz; ZHAW, Switzerland
Dipl.-Kfm. (FH), Holger Siemons, PhD, MBA, PGCTHE (FHEA); University of Northampton, UK
Dr. Gilbert Silvius, PhD, MSc, MBA, LOI University of Applied Sciences; Leiderdorp, Netherlands
Mag. Dr. Harald Unterwalcher, MBA, consentive GmbH, Austria
Dr. Elizabeth Varga BA, MBA, Cranfield University; Cranfield, UK